2015 Edition ONC Certified
This Complete EHR is ONC 2015 Edition compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
- 170.315 (a)(1) Computerized provider order entry (CPOE) – medications
- 170.315 (a)(2) Computerized provider order entry (CPOE) – laboratory
- 170.315 (a)(3) Computerized provider order entry (CPOE) – diagnostic imaging
- 170.315(a)(4) Drug-drug, drug-allergy interaction checks for CPOE
- 170.315(a)(5) Demographics
- 170.315(a)(9) Clinical decision support
- 170.315(a)(12) Family health history
- 170.315(a)(14) Implantable device list
- 170.315(b)(1) Transitions of care
- 170.315(b)(2) Clinical information reconciliation and incorporation
- 170.315(b)(6) Data export
- 170.315(c)(1) Clinical quality measures (CQMs) – record and export
- 170.315(c)(2) CQMs – import and calculate
- 170.315(c)(3) CQMs – report
- 170.315(d)(1) Authentication, access control, authorization
- 170.315(d)(2) Auditable events and tamper-resistance
- 170.315(d)(3) Audit report(s)
- 170.315(d)(4) Amendments
- 170.315(d)(5) Automatic access time-out
- 170.315(d)(6) Emergency access
- 170.315(d)(7) End-user device encryption
- 170.315(d)(8) Integrity
- 170.315(d)(9) Trusted connection
- 170.315(e)(3) Patient health information capture
- 170.315(g)(1) Automated numerator recording
- 170.315(g)(3) Safety-enhanced design
- 170.315(g)(4) Quality system management
- 170.315(g)(5) Accessibility-centered design
- 170.315(g)(6) Consolidated CDA creation performance
- 170.315(g)(7) Application access – patient selection
- 170.315(g)(8) Application access – data category request
- 170.315(g)(9) Application access – all data request
- 170.315(h)(1) Direct Project
Certified eCQM Measures (and versions):
- CMS22 (v6) Preventive Care and Screening: Screening for High Blood Pressure and Follow-Up Documented
- CMS68 (v7) Documentation of Current Medications in the Medical Record
- CMS69 (v6) Preventive Care and Screening: Body Mass Index (BMI) Screening and Follow-Up Plan
- CMS117 (v6) Childhood Immunization Status
- CMS122 (v6) Diabetes: Hemoglobin A1c (HbA1c) Poor Control (> 9%)
- CMS124 (v6) Cervical Cancer Screening
- CMS127 (v6) Pneumococcal Vaccination Status for Older Adults
- CMS138 (v6) Preventive Care and Screening: Tobacco Use: Screening and Cessation Intervention
- CMS147 (v7) Preventive Care and Screening: Influenza Immunization
- CMS155 (v6) Weight Assessment and Counseling for Nutrition and Physical Activity for Children and Adolescents
- CMS156 (v6) Use of High-Risk Medications in the Elderly
Training and implementation fees.
Specific integration fees for any customized facility or practice integrations requested by the licensed practice.
CMS eCQM reporting:
Medaxion Pulse Platform uses the OSHERA popHealth engine for eCQM calculation. Use of this engine is provided without cost to licensed users of the Medaxion Pulse Platform for eCQM reporting against measures to which the Medaxion Pulse Platform has been certified.
Direct Messaging based TOC integrations:
Medaxion Pulse Platform utilizes an integration with Secure Exchange Solutions (SES) Direct Messaging products for Direct Messaging integrations. Additional fees may be incurred for high-volume use of Direct Messaging, or for communication with HISPs which are not a member of the Direct Trust HISP chain.
Medaxion utilizes the OSHERA popHealth engine for eCQM calculation and the Secure Exchange Solutions (SES) Direct Messaging products for Direct Messaging integrations. This software is integral to the Medaxion Pulse Platform and does not need to be licensed, installed, or maintained by the customer organization. These services are included (embedded) in the Pulse Platform.
Medaxion Pulse requires a modern, supported web browser compliant the latest adopted standards, e.g. the current stable released version of Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge. Medaxion recommends the use of Google Chrome (latest stable version) for the best possible UI experience.