This Complete EHR is ONC 2015 Edition compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
- 170.315 (a)(1) Computerized provider order entry (CPOE) – medications only
- 170.315 (a)(2) Computerized provider order entry (CPOE) – laboratory only
- 170.315 (a)(3) Computerized provider order entry (CPOE) – diagnostic imaging only
- 170.315(a)(4) Drug-drug, drug-allergy interaction checks for CPOE
- 170.315(a)(5) Demographics
- 170.315(a)(6) Problem list
- 170.315(a)(7) Medication list
- 170.315(a)(8) Medication allergy list
- 170.315(a)(9) Clinical decision support
- 170.315(a)(11) Smoking status
- 170.315(a)(12) Family health history
- 170.315(a)(14) Implantable device list
- 170.315(b)(1) Transitions of care
- 170.315(b)(2) Clinical information reconciliation and incorporation
- 170.315(b)(6) Data export
- 170.315(c)(1) Clinical quality measures (CQMs) – record and export
- 170.315(c)(2) CQMs – import and calculate
- 170.315(c)(3) CQMs – report
- 170.315(d)(1) Authentication, access control, authorization
- 170.315(d)(2) Auditable events and tamper-resistance
- 170.315(d)(3) Audit report(s)
- 170.315(d)(4) Amendments
- 170.315(d)(5) Automatic access time-out
- 170.315(d)(6) Emergency access
- 170.315(d)(7) End-user device encryption
- 170.315(d)(8) Integrity
- 170.315(d)(9) Trusted connection
- 170.315(e)(3) Patient health information capture
- 170.315(g)(1) Automated numerator recording
- 170.315(g)(3) Safety-enhanced design
- 170.315(g)(4) Quality system management
- 170.315(g)(5) Accessibility-centered design170.315(g)(6) Consolidated CDA creation performance
- 170.315(g)(7) Application access – patient selection
- 170.315(g)(8) Application access – data category request
- 170.315(g)(9) Application access – all data request
- 170.315(h)(1) Direct Project
Certified eCQM Measures (and versions):
- CMS22 (v6) Preventive Care and Screening: Screening for High Blood Pressure and Follow-Up Documented
- CMS68 (v7) Documentation of Current Medications in the Medical Record
- CMS69 (v6) Preventive Care and Screening: Body Mass Index (BMI) Screening and Follow-Up Plan
- CMS117 (v6) Childhood Immunization Status
- CMS122 (v6) Diabetes: Hemoglobin A1c (HbA1c) Poor Control (> 9%)
- CMS124 (v6) Cervical Cancer Screening
- CMS127 (v6) Pneumococcal Vaccination Status for Older Adults
- CMS138 (v6) Preventive Care and Screening: Tobacco Use: Screening and Cessation Intervention
- CMS147 (v7) Preventive Care and Screening: Influenza Immunization
- CMS155 (v6) Weight Assessment and Counseling for Nutrition and Physical Activity for Children and Adolescents
- CMS156 (v6) Use of High-Risk Medications in the Elderly
No contractual limitation is placed on the licensed use of capabilities to which Medaxion Pulse is certified by which clinical providers record data related to their clinical specialty for the reporting of outcomes related to a) Meaningful Use for eCQM’s to which the version in use is certified or b) for MIPs measures to which the clinical practice and Medaxion have mutually agreed to configure, capture, and calculate; said agreement occurring prior to the start of the recording period for that measure.
Medaxion reserves the right to utilize data generated by clinicians, staff or organizations providing data to Medaxion for the purpose of patient care by Medaxion’s users, such utilization to occur in deidentified and HIPAA compliant form, for the purpose of medical outcomes studies, medical research or any venue utilizing data from the system to support and further evidence-based medicine and value-based care, for the purpose of improving, measuring, or promoting products built by Medaxion, or for any other legal purpose deemed appropriate by Medaxion.
Medaxion Pulse requires a modern, supported web browser compliant the lastest adopted standards, e.g. the current stable released version of Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, or Apple Safari. Medaxion recommends the use of Google Chrome (latest stable version) for the best possible UI experience.
Training and implementation fees.
Specific integration fees for any customized facility or practice integrations requested by the licensed practice.
CMS eCQM reporting:
Medaxion Pulse Platform uses the OSHERA popHealth engine for eCQM calculation. Use of this engine is provided without cost to licensed users of the Medaxion Pulse Platform for eCQM reporting against measures to which the Medaxion Pulse Platform has been certified.
Direct Messaging based TOC integrations:
Medaxion Pulse Platform utilizes an integration with Secure Exchange Solutions (SES) Direct Messaging products for Direct Messaging integrations. Additional fees may be incurred for high-volume use of Direct Messaging, or for communication with HISPs which are not a member of the Direct Trust HISP chain.